Sunday, April 11, 2010

Clearly Delightful Blog Challenge #4

This is the front of the card I made for Laurie's
This adorable digital image is a FREEBIE from
Laurie's DOODLE PANTRY
Here is the inside. I actually decorated the inside.
I never do that. I love it. I just could not have this
cute bubble blowing wormy worm floating in mid air could I?

Laurie's challenge was to have some yellow on the card/project and dry embossing. My yellow is in my coloring. And I embossed the entire front with the Cuttle Bug Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder.

RECIPE:

STAMPS:Gummy Worms (Doodle Pantry Freebie Digital Image)

PAPER;Wassau Exact Digital Hyper White (from Paper Zone), Lemon Drop Dp (K&Company), Enjoy Life-Happy Thought DP (My Little Shoe Box)

INK:Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray (Stampin Up), Printer, ZIG Milennium .05 pen black

ACCESSORIES:Dimensionals, Stampin Up Scallop Trim Border Punch (RAK from K), Coluzzle, Nail File, Aqua Painter

10 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW OMG these are TOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! What a fun image Lisa!

K. Joy said...

Aww! How very cute! I love how you colored those gummy worms, and I like the embossing folder... May have to look for it!! :)

Gloria Dojlido said...

Lisa...this is outstanding! What a great way to use this image...you are one clever girl!

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Lisa! Hope you had a good weekend.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Lisa, how cute is this!! Totally adorable. I just think this image is the funnest!! Great job!!

Laurie Wilson said...

oh my goodness, how adorable! what a fun design and your coloring always perks me up. And of course LOVE the way you did the inside/outside!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

This is too cute! Great inside of your card. I always like the way the inside looks when it's "finished", and yours is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CDBC4

Tricia T said...

Oh that is SO cute, Lisa!! You always amaze me!!!!

CarlaKH said...

Wowza! I love this card! So cute! How clever to do the window with those adorable worms! Fantastic!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a fabulous design! Love your take on the challenge. Thanks so much for joining in CDBC4!

01 09 10