Tuesday, July 20, 2010

TEA TREAT

Just look at that...a kittie (cute little kittie) found its way into my teacup. Just how long have I been sitting here waiting for my tea at this teaparty? Hee. I brought my hearts and even my own tea to Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Teaparty. Come join the fun.

I used this sweet new release A CUPFUL OF HAPPINESS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

I also made this card for DARE TO GET DIRTY 2010 challenges by StamperSharon and notimeto stamp. If you are not an SCS Fan Club member and want to join in the DTGD fun her's the info.
RECIPE:
STAMPS USED
: A Cupful of Happiness (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Hot Cocoa, Fresh Papaya (Clear Dollar Stamps), Blue,Orange DP (Bo Bunny) Dots DP (My Mind's Eye), Green DP (Recollection from Michaels), Card base only Chocolate Chip (SU)
INK:Momento Rich Cocoa, Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Cuttlebug, CB Heart Embossing Folder, 1/8, 1/16" dimensionals, Score tape (from CDS), Hoto Cocoa Sheer Ribbon (Clear Dollar Stamps), Teabag, Tim Holtz Blending Tool
TECHNIQUES:Sponging, Dry Embossing, Paper Tole, Paper Piecing

5 comments:

Meg said...

Adorable! What a perfect card to send to someone who needs a little pick-me-up! I love your use of all the different patterned papers--especially the idea of paper piecing the kitten!!!

Crystal said...

EEEK Lisa this is soooooo cute, I LOVE LOVE your paper piecing and this darling image!!!! LOVE your mix of dps...BEAUTIFUL work sweetie!

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

I love cards that pull double duty. This is a great design!

Joan Ervin said...

this is sooo cute, Lisa....that sweet little kitty in the cup is one of my favorite CDS images!!! You did a fabulous job with the paper piecing and I love the colors you used!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea!
You know I love your style girly girl!
Hugs,
True :D

01 09 10