Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Clean And Simple Challenge #130


Hi. I'm still struggling with my kidney stone. Actually I'm convinced its a girl Hee. She's taking her time. Its been three weeks now. Bouts of pain here and there and the constant urge to pee. Oh fun fun here. So I am a day late playing in yesterday's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE #130. It's a sketch challenge based on Terri's (die cut diva) card. Oh my goodness I love Terri's card. She drew this herself. Wow.

I was inspired by THIS CARD by stampinandrea. I love how the grass turned out. I used my flexible ruler by Bo bunny to draw the grass lines and cut out from copy paper. I used removable tape to hold in place while I sponged. I love Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

This is a new release ASSEMBLE TOGETHER from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images:Assemble Together (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Memento Rich Cocoa and Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Copics C-1, C-3, YR31, G85 (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters, Broken China
Accents/Tools:Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Scotch dimensional tape, Bo Bunny Flexible Ruler, Copy Paper, Post it note
Techniques:Masking, Sponging, Distressing, Off The Page

ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful scene Lisa! Love the colours, they are so serene.

01 09 10