Monday, March 11, 2013

AJVD Springtacular Blog Hop

Welcome to the A Jillian Vance Design
Spring Spectacular Blog Hop
Come hop along with us this week. We are celebrating spring with pastels, inspiration and a prize. 
You should have come from BUNNY'S BLOG. 
If not, you'll want to start at the beginning on the A JILLIAN VANCE DESIGN BLOG.  (You'll find all the rules and prize details there)

I made these mini notecards.   
I need these for popping in packages, lunches, gifts etc.  They are also known as "scraplings" since they are made from scraps.  I stamped my image colored it then stamped another chick on scrap, colored, cut out, embossed and adhered to card.  I love the look of this embossing folder on these. 

Here's a little closer look. 
Hard to fit them all in the photo and get a nice clear pic. 

I used my new release I designed 
This set is not just for Easter/Spring. 
It can also be for baby and everyday.

Now Hop on over to RUBY'S BLOG. 


24 comments:

Jennifer Palmer said...

So cute! I love mini cards!

carpediem said...

adorable cards! laura j

Rubies Crafts said...

Cute mini notecards.

Ruby :)

Bunny Vance said...

These are just adorable!!! Loving the colors you used and coordinating Chicks! Great idea!!!

Beth Hillier said...

What a cute name for your cards. I love the idea of having them on hand to use for all kinds of thing!

Rosemary said...

oh these are stinkin' cute, lisa!!

Shell said...

Totally precious, Lisa!! I love your set of note cards. They have such character and personality. Perfectly typical of your work. :) So love your cards and new sets. Hugs, girl ... you rocked this blog hop, as usual.

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Those note cards are AWESOME!!!! Love it!

Misty Anderson said...

OMG!!! These are absoluely so chick-a-licious!!! I want to make some of these!! Thanks for sharing!!

lostinpaper said...

So so clever, these 'scraplings' are perfect and such a great way to use those precious pieces of card that I can't bring myself to throw lol.

Denise Speigle said...

These cards are so stink in cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them Lisa!

Annette Allen said...

aww these are just so so cute..

Kecia said...

Oh my! You are so rocking this hop Lisa! Loving your work with A Jillian Vance!

Lea said...

So, from one chick to another, those are some super cute mini notecards! Totally adorable!

Barb Turpin said...

Your little note cards are just so, so cute!

Margie Higuchi said...

Lisa, these are JUST SO CUTE!! LOVE the colors and the notebook element in the set :)

BrendaB said...

Those are adorable!

Lola said...

Oh my goodness. These are adorable! The colors are perfect and wonderful little size. Filing this away for future case-ing!

Beth Matson said...

Adorable little note cards. Love the colors.

dawnmercedes said...

squealing with delight here...what are the dimensions of these cards??

Melisa Alzammar said...

Lisa I love your mini note cards. They are too cute. TFS!
Melisa

Kristi said...

These are the cutest little birds ever.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

eeekkk!!! These are so adorable! I love the colors!

sharon g said...

The chick looks so cute. I like your colors.

01 09 10