Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fab Friday Charles


It's Fab Friday at Tiddly Inks
What does that mean? 
Eye candy from the Tiddly Inks Design Team. 
I used this hottie Charles's Tulips from Tiddly Inks
I colored him up using the simple one marker Copic coloring technique, cut him out twice.  
The first image, I cut him out completely.
The second, I only cut out his hair, jacket and cuff on his right leg.
The first image was adhered flat to the card front.  The second pieces, were popped up with dimensional tape. 
Here is the inside.
 I left him in black and white and I flipped the image. 

Supplies
Stamps:  Charles's Tulips (Tiddly Inks)  Paper: True Black (Papertrey Ink), Recollections White 110# (Michaels), Neenah Solar White 80#, Anthologie (We R Memory Keepers)  Ink:  Printer, Copics: C1, C3, C5, G24, V000 Accessories:  Corner Chomper 1/4" corner rounder, Scotch Dimensional Tape

Thank You for visiting.  Enjoy your day! 

6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

You always blow me away with your amazing creativity Lisa, this card is Uber Cool, inside and out!

Rosemary said...

dang... what a cool card, lisa!!

Annette Allen said...

Girl you totally rock these images.. this is amazing..

Vicki Dutcher said...

What an awesome card! He is a very cool image!

Jenny said...

Oh wow!! I'm in awe of your card.... Such a fabulous design xx

Colleen Dietrich said...

I am 'drawn' to this card! It is completely enchanting, with the bright color at the bottom and the feminine tulip, but paired with the dark feeling on the top of the card. Very well done, Lisa!

Hey, thanks SO much for visiting me lately. It is so very nice to see you!! (waving)

01 09 10