Monday, April 20, 2015

SNORT mail

 Playing with a freebie from
Isn't he the cutest digi?!
He is called Hogs And Kisses.  He just arrived as a freebie code in my inbox one day. So sign up for Gerda's newsletter and you never know when you might get a freebie.
 


I put tiny pieces of washi and outlined them to look like tape.
My border is also the same washi.  The card is flat, mail friendly.
 
Supplies
Stamps:   Hogs and Kisses Digital Stamp (Gerda Steiner Designs)   Paper:   Recollections White 110# (Michaels)   Ink:  Printer, Copics: R20, C1, C3, C5, N0, 0, E31   Accessories:  Washi Tape, Scor-Pal  
Hogs and Kisses Digital Stamp
Hogs and Kisses Digital Stamp
 



7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! How adorable is he! Very cute card

lostinpaper said...

Had to pin this little cutie, CAS and fun all together in one!

Betty Wright said...

OINK! This is too cute! I just love some piggies!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, he is a cutie - oink! LOL! Loved Betty's comment! Colored perfectly, and I love the washi tape. What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing this, and I look forward to next month's. Hugs!

~amy~ said...

awwww...this is so cute Lisa!

Shelly said...

Oh, ADORABLE!

Lola said...

He really is a cutie! But I'm way impressed with the tape on the envelope. SO cute and smart!

01 09 10