Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Blog Hop For Cox Family

Hopping for the Cox Family
This is a blog hop for the Cox Family that is needing love at this time.  You can find all the info and their GoFundMe page saet up by Karen Kelly HERE.  There are even Prizes.  Just hop along below.  Prizes will be randomly drawn from comments left on all blogs.  You can get an extra entry for donating.  Winners will be posted on Ashley's blog (for the main giveaways) HERE on Feb 11. 




Ashley Newell
Karen Kelly
Tenia Nelson
Amy Tsuruta
JoLynn Plato
Rae Barthel
Susan Raihala
Lawn Fawn
Kim Hall
Sankari Wegman
Lisa Lara (That's Me)
Angie Tieman
Stacey Schafer
Lynnete Kaufman
Heather Pulvirenti
CAS-ual Fridays

For my card for the Cox Family, 
I used two fun sets, Sketchy Cities America 2 from Altenew and Foxy Friend from SugarPea Designs.  I live just about 40 miles from this city of Seattle, so this is one of my favorite stamps.  I thought it would translate to Thinking Of You From Seattle Wa.  I love to make CAS cards and love rainbow colors so I combined them and only colored the Wheel.

This card is also for Simon Says Stamp's
Wednesday Challenge...Anyting Goes

Sketchy Cities America 2
Sketchy Cities America 2
Foxy Friend
Foxy Friend
Supplies
Stamps:Sketchy Cities America 2 (Altenew), Foxy Friend (SugarPea Designs)  Paper:  Recollections White 110# (Michaels)  Ink: Copics RV21, RV, 23, RV25, YG21, YG23, YG25, Y17, Y21, YR23, YR02, YR04, YR07, V000, V04, V06, BG000, B00, B01, C1, C3, C5, Versafine Onyx Black

Enjoy your day. 

22 comments:

Krissy said...

Such a great card! I love these skyline stamps - fingers crossed for Chicago!

Ashley Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS! I've never been to Seattle but it's on my list. The colorful wheel is GORGEOUS and the perfect focal point for your card! Thank you for joining the hop, you're awesome!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

I adore this card because in a world of dark, this is a bright spot. I love it. My thoughts and prayers are with their family during this time.

~amy~ said...

LISA...this is awesome.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

A rainbow wheel ... bright colours and hope for the Cox family.

Karen B. said...

What a cool looking card! I donated hoping a little can help.

Carrie said...

What a neat idea to use color on just the wheel! It really makes it pop!
Thanks for your support for the Cox family.

Shelly said...

Such a sweet card!

Mary said...

I love this card!! I'm sure this will bring lots of joy and comfort to the Cox family :) I'm a huge fan of cityscapes (hoping for Denver!) and I love how you showcased the rainbow-colored wheel--hopefully, happy and healthy days are around the corner for them!!!

JoLynn said...

The juxtaposition of the Ferris wheel with the city scape is fantastic!

Susan Raihala said...

Lisa, what a fabulous use of color! This is totally brilliant and delighfully CAS!!!!

StampinLouie said...

Love how you highlighted the ferris wheel. Very NICE!

samantha's cards said...

Beautiful !

Leanne said...

Lovely card!

Kristie Goulet said...

LOVE this card!
Praying for the Cox family! ♥

Debbie Bonczek said...

LOVE where you focused all that color. Fabulous card.

reeree62 said...

Keeping the Cox Family in my prayers... <3

Daria Z. said...

I love the colorful ferris wheel against the black and white skyline. Such a pretty card.

None None said...

What a stunning card!! I love the color you added via the wheel - such a great spotlight!

Unknown said...

Just a perfect pop of color....

halomom said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love that Seattle stamp. Sending prayers for the Cox family.

Arianna Barbara said...

This card is beautiful! Sending prayers for the Cox family! <3

01 09 10