Thursday, March 31, 2016

OOPs I Forgot

Birthdays
 Yep, I forgot a couple birthdays.
So I pulled out my SugarPea Designs goodies and used Spare Me for this first one. 
For this second one, I used Spare Me and On Target.

I am also playing in Simon Says Stamp 

On Target
On Target

Spare Me
Spare Me
Supplies
Stamps: On Target, Spare Me (SugarPea Designs)  Paper:  Recollections White , Black 110# (Michaels)  Ink:  R20, R22, R24, Rosebud, Lady Bug, Dandelion, Tangelo, Pear Tart, Summer Sky, Lulu Lavender (Memento), Versafine Onyx Black, VersaMark  Accessories: anti-static pouch, white embossing powder, heat tool

Enjoy your day!


13 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oh Lisa, that you for such a smile this morning. They are both FAB-U-LOUS! Hugs xx

Barb said...

Great job, Lisa!!!

Barb said...

Great job, Lisa!!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lisa these are both fabulous, love the designs and so perfect for a belated card!

Annette Allen said...

you always make the cutest cards.. totally LOVE

Karren said...

Fabulous cards!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the pin head - cracked me up :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lisa, these are fabulous! I especially love the first one with the bowling pins and the sentiment! Haha, what a riot! You are amazing to create the best CAS with both of these sets! Love each one, and they made me smile big this morning! Hugs!

Rosemary said...

Super clever and super cute, Lisa!! You always create the best CAS designs!!

ElizStewart said...

Love love live your bday cards!

Melissa Bove said...

Fabulous cards! Such wonderful designs!! Great stamp sets!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Leslie Miller said...

Lisa, I love how you do CAS with so much color and style. You have a gift. These cards are fabulous, as are all your cards. I really enjoyed my visit!

Leigh Penner said...

What fun belated birthday cards!

01 09 10