Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday #53


I am a day late and a dollar short for Mothermark's Light Show Teapot Tuesday Tea Party in Hershey Park, Good thing I don't need a dollar to get in the front door. Hee Hee : http://mothermark.blogspot.com/search/label/Teapot%20Tuesday%20Cards


Since my asthma was flaring up and I had just got medicine from the doctor, I was resting, so I made a card that I could do on the couch. So I decided to stitch Kim's beautiful Peony. Yes, insane, I know, but I had time and wasn't going anywhere, at least not without coughing and short of breath anyway. That's now way to go places. Goodness.


So I stamped the peony with VersaMark onto my white paper. Then paper pierced holes for stitching. I just used one color and three strands of floss. It was fun. I like it. I've been wanting to stitch this flower up, so now I had my opportunity. I added more mustard to all the edges for the light effect of Cindy's nightlight.


Thank You for Visiting today.


DETAILS: STAMPS: Peony (Clear Dollar Stamps) PAPER: Little Yellow Bicycle, Neenah Solar White (CDS) INK: VersaMark, Stampin Up More Mustard ACCESSORIES:Clear Daisy Dew Drops (The Robin's Nest from Clear Dollar Stamps), sponge, floss, needle, sewing machine, coluzzle, paper piercer

3 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is just too fabulous for words. How clever you are. I would have never thought to stitch this beauty. LOVE it. Hope you are feeling better soon!

Candyf said...

That turned out so pretty! Great idea to stitch the flower.

Dawn B. said...

Are you kidding me. You stitched this. This is incredible Lisa. I love that idea. I am hoping you are okay. I have not seen you on SCS or here...Hopefully you are on vacation. Check in with your worry wort friend. Okay...Hugs.

01 09 10