Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Clean And Simple Challenge #31


This is my card for yesterday's Clean And Simple POP IT UP Challenge:

For this challenge, I chose this new release AT THE RACES from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS:

WHAT I DID:This cute race car worked perfectly for this challenge to use dimensionals. I stamped my car three times on white CS, colored, and cut out different parts for dimension and adhered the layers with dimensional. This sleek race car just was not complete without dimensional glaze for shine.

RECIPE:
STAMP SETS USED:At The Races
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:Neenah Solar White CS (from Clear Dollar Stamps), White (DCWV), Night Sky ( The Paper Company)
INK:Stazon Jet Black, Basic Gray (Stampin Up)
MARKERS :Bic Mark-It Markers, ZIG Milennium black .01 pen
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Dimensional Glaze (Inkessentials), Dimensionals, Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Mini Brad

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Lisa absolutely LOVE your CAS...How fun this is, what a cool design!!!

Tricia T said...

Great card, Lisa! I love the road you made!

Alysabeth said...

This is AWESOME, I love the little clouds of smoke:o)

I think your Apple card was lovely and even though you made it the week of the challenge and not for the exact challenge you were totally right in entering it. Denise is pretty casual and will be so excited to see how awesome it is, she wont give it another thought:o) Good luck.

Stacy Morgan said...

Too stinkin cute! I love the hill look,awesome card.

01 09 10