Friday, October 9, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge #40

Happy Friday everyone that means it is time for Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge at Paper Craft Planet. I am your hostess for this weekend and here are my challenge colors:

Bermuda Bay
(Dark Aqua)
Silver
More Mustard (Brown orange but can get lighter yellow hues with sponging or watercoloring)
Optional: Pumpkin Pie (dark orange) OR Certainly Celery (light green) (Please choose only ONE)
Neutral: White

I used this adorable new release LET US GOBBLE TOGETHER from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. This stamp set was designed Guest Designer Heather Rolin.

Are you up for the challenge? I sure felt like my MOJO was lacking when I was trying to come up with something with these colors. Ever have that? You think and think and think and just feel that you are settling? Well, I really did my best, but am not totally happy with it. Happy enough to post it but the inspiration just did not want to come easily, my goodness.

I hope you will join us this weekend. Thank you for Visiting!!


RECIPE:

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED:
Let Us Gobble Together
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:Westcoast Hyper White, Paprika (The Paper Company), Mediterranean (DCWV)
INK:VersaMark
MARKERS (if any):Bic Mark-It Markers
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Heat Tool, Dimensional Glaze (Inkessentials), Cuttle Bug, CB Embossing Folder, Ribbon ($1 store), Nail File, Dimensionals, Silver Ice Embossing Powder (Creations Unlimited)

8 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWW Lisa that is one CUTE CUTE little guy!!! Your colors are SOOOOO pretty!!!!!

Cassie said...

What a fun card, Lisa! He's so darn cute, and the colors you chose for him are perfect! Great layout ;D

Christi said...

Isnt it funny when we arent so happy with our cards, but post them anyway, they seem to be a blog world fav? I love this card! I think it is genious! And I do know what you mean, I have had three colors sitting on my table for a week now, and I am still not inspired to create with them! Love your card and colors! Thank you!!

Candy F. said...

I love the card and the colors! I think this little stuffed turkey is my favorite image from the set.

Scrappin' Kat Woman said...

This is a great card Lisa. Thanks for sending the sunshine! If I see your mojo trying to sneak through my yard, I'll trap it and send it back!

Grace

True :) said...

Hi Lisa!
Hubby just drew your name for the nutcracker tag from my blog. Send me your addy girl and I will drop it in the mail.
Hope you like it!
Hugs,
True :)

Gingerbread Gal said...

Cute! The colors really pop! Love it Lisa!

Dawn B. said...

Lisa this is adorable.. What do you mean...I think these colors are terrific together.. I wish I could have played.. Congrats on winning Trudy's tag...You go girl..hugs. Hope you are feeling better too.

01 09 10