Monday, October 19, 2009

Hostess Choice

HOSTESS' CHOICE
I chose Gloria's Glorious card to feature as my Hostess' Choice from this weekend's Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge
I could not get the picture to upload. Sorry. So just click on the link and you will see why I featured Gloria's Card. Our prayers are for your cousin Gloria. I am so happy you played. Your card is very beautiful and inspiring. Love the butterfly as your focus inside that loop punched panel. Love the embossed heart bg. Perfect touch esp considering the theme. Love the ribbon and hardware. So many beautiful pinks and details and not to mention I can feel it was made with love! Just gorgeous.
Thank you all who played this weekend. I enjoyed your comments and creations: Anja, Becky Cassie, Christi,Dawn, Gloria, Grace, K.Joy, Lori G., Pam, Sue, Sarah, Shawne and Tricia.



1 comment:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Well aren't you just the sweetest thing...

Thanks so much Lisa for choosing my card...what an honour considering how beautiful everyone elses creations were. I am truly touched. Thank you!

Hugs

Gloria

01 09 10