Saturday, November 7, 2009

Making Smiles On Faces Award



I recieved this wonderful blog award from my friend ScrubbySue aka Sue Morris. What a delightful surprise. I received it a few days ago but had trouble uploading it to my blog. Guess I figured it out. Computers!



It is funny that I would receive this award from Sue, because SHE makes me laugh and always puts a smile on my face.



Now I am to share five things about me:



1. I had a sweet poodle dog from my grandma named Peppy (he came named) and then I recieved my Quaker Parkeet Peppy (already named) from my Mom. So when I would say "Peppy" little paw feet came prancing to me and my bird chirped at the same time. Hee

2. I cannot sew (machine sewing projects) to save my soul. Although I can hand sew like on my cards, I like that.

3. I love snowmen.

4. I can play Guitar Hero, but only on EASY. Hee.

5. My favorite card making supply is paper. I love paper. Can you say addicted?! Hee.


Now I get to pass this award on to five people that make me smile:



1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

You are so cute.. This made me smile. I love learning more about you my sweet friend..TFS

01 09 10