Sunday, December 6, 2009

Birthday RAK from Kris

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me me me me meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Happy Birthday to ME! hee hee hee

Aren't I so blessed to have wonderful Kris for a friend. Just look at the fabulous birthday goodies she sent me. Whoo- hoo! I can't wait to play.......... Just look at her fantastic birthday shaker card. Isn't it the cutest! It's my favorite part!!!!!! Yay!!! I love shaking it.

Thank you Kris
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!!!!!

3 comments:

K. Joy said...

What a nice thing to get on your birthday! :) Happy Birthday!!!!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

Happy Birthday, Lisa....hope you day was super special!!!!! Love all your birthday goodies, too...how fun to get happy mail!!!

auntbeespickles said...

You deserve it girl! What a fun gift!

01 09 10