Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sneak Peeks Last Day

Kisses and Cookies January SOM Preview

This set is just the cutest and so versatile. I used it to make little 3" note cards for my husband. I always put notes around the house for him to find on Valentines Day. So this set worked perfect for this. I made them Quick and Easy. I can write my little personal note inside.

So onto Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks
Last Day
You can buy RIGHT NOW (early because of the holiday)! Yay.

Also for a limited time, you can purchase previous Stamp Of The Month sets.
Go Check out What's new in January

ROMANS 12:2
BILLY BLASTS OFF
TOYBOX TIME
JANUARY STAMP OF THE MONTH KISSES AND COOKIES (free with $50 purchase)

You can see the stamp sets on Lori's blog.
Check out these beautiful samples by the talented Design Team:

Angela
Candy
Cassie
Katie
Kim
Laurie
Linda A
Nancy
Sarah
Shawne
Stacy
Tori
Tricia
Trudy
Wendy

Wishing you a wonderful and safe New Years Eve.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Lisa these are just tooo darling!!!1 LOVE THEM!!!! It has been wonderful being your blogging and SCS friend, I love seeing your beautiful work!!! I wish you and your family a blessed and Happy New Year!!! Hugs!

01 09 10