Friday, January 1, 2010

Limited Supplies Challenge #253

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Guess what I did? I actually completed this card in 15 minutes! I cannot believe it. Today's Limited Supplies Challenge was to finish our card in 15 minutes and use something new we received for the holidays, mine is this Nestability set of large circle dies (TY Lori).

This brand spankin new release HOME SWEET HIVE from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS was perfect for this challenge!

Want a challenge? Try to make a card in 15 minutes.
I came up with my idea, set out all my supplies and set my timer. It worked. Yeah. And I love the result. Wow, will I ever go back to 4 hour cards again? Hee

RECIPE:

ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED:Home Sweet Hive
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:Watercolor
INK:Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Only orange (Stampin Up), Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Cuttle Bug, Spellbinders Nestability die Large Circle, Sponge, Ribbon (from Clear Dollar Stamps)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Wowzers, Lisa! I love the rainbow colors. . .such inspiration! I may totally have to CASE this ;D

01 09 10