Friday, January 29, 2010

Limited Supplies Challenge #257

I played in the Limited Supplies Challenge #257 today on Splitcoaststampers. The challenge today was to make a Milk Carton.

This was my first milk carton. I really had fun. I am so happy to have this on hand for when I need a fun little gift for a birthday or some other celebration.

I am also excited to give you a sneek peak at this new set CIRCLE SOMETHINGS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS that will be available for purchase February 1st. You can see the whole set HERE.


RECIPE:
ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED
:Circle Somethings
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:Summer Travel Paper Pad (K&Company), Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up)
INK:Only Orange, Close To Cocoa, Bashful Blue, Basic Black (Stampin Up)
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Sponge, Coluzzle, Deckle Edge Scissors (Fiskars), Dimensionals, Grossgrain Ribbon, Sirl Clip
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):Sponging,Milk Carton Tutorial

7 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Just Awesome Lisa. Love the colours you used and the spiral clip is such a nice touch.

Cassie said...

You inspire the heck out of me, Lisa! You always think outside the box, or in this case of a box, hehe. I love it ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so cute, what a great little carton! Oh I have to try this!

Shawne said...

This is awesome, wow, love it!

Unknown said...

OMG girlfriend!
That is too cute! I saw the challenge this morning but didn't really have time to play.
This will mahe an AWESOME gift holder!
As always....love your color choices!
Hugs,
True :)

Crystal said...

What a great carton Lisa!!! Wonderful girl!

Kevin Renz said...

Love that little milk box... and you decorated it to the nine's. Great job Lisa.

01 09 10