Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Blog Makeover

The other day my friend "K" asked me questions about setting up her blog. And I visited blogs to see what site they used for their backgrounds. It spurred me on to makeover my own.

So I visited myblogmakeover.blogspot.com I was not disappointed. I wanted something that fit my personality. I fell in love with this notebook paper, pencils and beautiful flower doodle in the upper left corner of the paper. I love to doodle so this fit for me. If you are in mind of a makeover yourself check it out. There are free backgrounds or you can choose a makeover package. I went with a free background. I have no doubt that if I invested my money in a packgae deal I would come away with a beautiful custom blog that fits me.

So thanks "K" for the inspiration. Hope the info helped.

4 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your new blog look, Lisa....thanks for the link!!! I'll have to check it out...I need a make over, too!!!

Lorraine said...

Lisa, love the new look!

Karen said...

I love your new look! I'm even more inspired to change mine up now that I just got it going!! Heehee! Love ya! K

Chef Mama Lori said...

I love it Lisa! I was looking for a different place for free backgrounds recently. So glad you shared this! Hope you are feeling well!

01 09 10