Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sketch Challenge #265


Yep, its Wednesday, Sketch Challenge time on splitcoaststampers.
I come to the teaparty bringing local BUZZ. It seems that Aunt Bee of BEE'S B & B has been sneaking honey from the King's precious bees. I know Shocking, isn't it. People flock from all over to stay at Bee's B & B. She is booked for a solid year with a long waiting list. Aunt Bee apparently is famous for her Scottish Shortbread. No one can figure out Aunt Bee's secret ingredient. Now we know what it is.... (Gasp). (To understand you have to go to the above link for the teaparty deets) Hee.
I just love this new release HOME SWEET HIVE from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
RECIPE:
ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED:Home Sweet Hive
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:Black (DCWV), Urban Prairie (Basic Grey), Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Whisper White (Stamp8in Up), VersaMark
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Ribbon (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):Heat Embossing, Tearing

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Lisa oh my word this is AWESOME!!! LOVE this dp, and how you made this card look like a bee hive you are soooo creative!!! This is awesome girl!

Cassie said...

OMGoodness, this is GENIUS, Lisa! You are amazing girl ;D

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Lisa girl!! Wow, this is totally cute! I can't believe you made a heart out of the bee hive - Wow! What great creativity!! You always surprise me! Great job girl! Keep it up!!

auntbeespickles said...

Hey girl, it's me again. I just posted something for you on my blog - check it out. You inspire me in so many ways Lisa!

01 09 10