Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ways To Use It Challenge #

Good evening to you all. I hope you had a good day. I enjoyed some alone time with my DH now that our son is back to school. That was nice. I have an awesome hubby.

Boy did I have fun with challenges in making this card.

First this card is for today's Ways To Use It Challenge on Splitcoaststampers to use something new. My something new is this border punch from EK success, BRAK (from Kris) build-a-brad and this cute image.

I used this cute and fun new release CRITTER TALES from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

This card is also for Wednesday's Sketch Challenge #262 on Splitcoaststampers. This was a fun sketch.

Last but not least this card is for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge #75. I am tickled pink to visit Miss Kitty in Dodge City. I brought my flamingo named PINKIE. I have a plan. I figure with Miss Kitty having a live flamingo in her front yard there will lots of lookie loos to check it out. And I am thinking among these lookie loos sure enough should be some hunks. That's my plan.

Enjoy your Friday.

Recipe:
ALL CDSTAMPS STAMP SETS USED:Critter Tales
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:Rosebud Metallic Cover (The Paper Company), Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Black (DCWV), Rose Colored Glasses Collection (GCD Studios)
INK:Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Real Red, Pixie Pink (Stampin Up)
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Coluzzle, sponge, Build-a-brad(Stampin Up), Border Punch (EK Success), Ribbon
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):Paper Piecing, Sponging

4 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card and glad you have a nice hubby too!

Liz x

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Lisa..Love the colors and layout. Hope your holidays were terrific..I bet you had fun..Hugs.

Unknown said...

This card is pretty in pink my friend!
LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
Way to rock the challenges too!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
True :D

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty in pink...love that adorable flamingo and all the gorgeous details!!!! Awesome layout, too!!!

01 09 10