Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday #80



I am on my way to Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday Teaparty. I am bringing Friendly Fresh Ferns From Forestville (Olympic National Park Rainforest). Everybody loves ferns, don't they? This greenery should compliment Bodacious' decorationg. Also they put off oxygen and everybody needs oxygen. Also, shhhhhh.....I hid catnip within the ferns too. I figure Ole Bodacious can use whatever edge he can get. Hee.


Pinkies up and Happy Birthday to fellow teapartiers Dawn, ConnieJo and Ann.


I am using this new release BITTY BOTANICALS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.


RECIPE:
STAMPS: BITTY BOTANICALS, HANGING OUT (USED SENTIMENT) FROM CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS
PAPER: GREEN #3(DCWV), WILD SAFFRON COLLECTION (K & COMPANY), NEENAH SOLAR WHITE (FROM CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS)
INK: CERTAINLY CELERY, BASIC BLACK (STAMPIN UP)
ACCESSORIES: PHOTO ANCHOR, MINI BRAD (RECOLLECTIONS FORM MICHAELS), PAPER PIERCER, MOUSE PAD, NEEDLE, DMC FLOSS, RIBBON

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love the ferns, they are so spring-like! Makes me think of summer hikes and fun times. Thanks:)

01 09 10