Sunday, March 7, 2010

Featured Stamper Challenge #161

I hope your weekends are going well and you are relaxing. Or at least for a little while. I know weekends can be busy especially with family activities.

Today's Featured Stamper is Vera for today's Featured Stamper Challenge #161 on Splitcoaststampers.

I chose this card of Vera's to case.

Changes I made:
Used buttons for centers instead of brads
Put sentiment is center by flowers
Matted with black
Used dp for bg panel
Embossed bg panel and flowers
Added paper piercing

I just love this new release DAISY DUO from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

I stamped the daisy duo on three different colors of dp. Then I cut out the larger daisy from each, cutting between each petal. Then I pulled up the top pedals for dimension.

RECIPE:
CDS STAMPS USED:Daisy Duo
CS/PAPERS:Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Black (DCWV), Urban Prairie(Basic Grey)
INK:Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
ACCENTS/TOOLS:Marvy Scallop Corner Punch, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals, Mouse Pad, Ruler, Pencil, Buttons (Basic Grey), Glue Dots, Cuttle Bug, CB embossing folder Swiss Dots
TECHNIQUES: Paper Piercer

4 comments:

Liz said...

Love this very nice colours

Liz x

Crystal said...

AWWW this is just sooooo beautiful!!!!! Gorgeous flowers...!!!

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty Lisa. I love the flowers. Your cards are always so nice Lisa.. Hope all is well with you.

Chef Mama Lori said...

How cute is this! Love the buttons on this!

01 09 10