Saturday, March 27, 2010

Inspiration Challenge #225

This is my card for today's Inspiration Challenge #225 on Splitcoaststampers.

I took my inspiration from this Kimono Rose Body Creme.

I used this new release PIPPIN MOUSE FAMILY combined with SWINGIN' BY WITH A LITTLE HI (individual stamp) from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

I am also so excited to announce that come April 1st you can purchase Clearly Coordinating Collections Summer Fun Cardstock and Matching ribbons from Clear Dollar Stamps. On this card I used Bubble Gum paper and matching ribbons. For more details see this post on the CDS blog.

RECIPE:
CDS STAMPS/IMAGES USED:Swingin' By With A Little Hi (Individual stamp), Pippin Mouse Family
CS/PAPERS:Bubble Gum (Summer Fun Clearly Coordinating Collection from Clear Dollar Stamps), Chocolate Chip (Stampin Up), Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
MARKERS : Pixie Pink Stampin Up Writer Marker
ACCENTS/TOOLS:Coluzzle, Matching Bubble Gum Ribbon (Summer Fun Clearly Coordination Collection from Clear Dollar Stamps), 3/16" hole punch, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Crystal said...

AWW Lisa HOW CUTE, what sweet image and a fun card design!!!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

Gloria Dojlido said...

So very sweet Lisa...just like you!

I love the CAS look to this one!

01 09 10