Sunday, April 4, 2010


This is my card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge.

Congratulations Theresa aka TheresaCC! Your gallery is so lovely I could look at it all day long. Which made for a hard choice to choose only one to case.

I chose this card of Theresa's to case.


Changes I made:
Left 1/16" mat around main panel
Stamped sentiment inside score lines
Pierced more

I used this cute stamp set JUST CHILLIN' from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS

Now thanks to Theresa and this challenge I have one Christmas card done. Hee


RECIPE:
Stamps:
Just Chillin' (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Turquoise Gem (Clearly Coodinating Cardstock by Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Copic Markers, Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin Up), White gel pen
Accessories: Faber Castell Colored Pencils, Sponge, Paper Piercer
Techniques: sponging, paper piercing

2 comments:

Linda Anderson said...

What a super fun card Lisa!!!! Wow, I love that turquoise paper from CDS, your polar bear is so striking against it. Fabulous with the score lines!!!!

Linda

Cassie said...

Oooo Lisa, this is so vibrant! Those colors are just perfect ;D

01 09 10