Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ways To Use It Challenge #265




You want angled? You got it! This is my Angled card for today's Ways To Use It Challenge.

I made my (angled) waves using my new Clevercut (the 5 in 1) Paper Trimmer from Crafter's Companion.

When I saw today's challenge, this idea popped into my head so I pulled out this set UNDER THE SEA (for my fish) and HANGING OUT (for my sentiment) from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

Fun challenge Julia. Thank you
What I did: this card really was a pretty simple, quick card. Yay. Like those. The waves are self explainatory, but the fish, all I did was stamp it twice on the yellow dp. I cut out one whole one, and the second, I only cut out minus the top and behind bottom fins. I then sponged heavily the edges with Crushed Curry. Then I put dimensionals between the two layers. And then adhered with score tape between the wave panels.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Under The Sea, Hanging Out (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Kraft, Wassau Exact Digital Hyper White (from Paper Zone), Black, Yellow DP (Urban Prairie Basic Grey), Blue DP (Lemon Drop K&Company)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar STamps), Pacific Point, Crushed Curry (Stampin Up)
Accessories: Clevercut Paper Trimmer (crafter's companion used straight and wavy blades), Dimensional glaze (used as glue for dew drops by Inkessentials), Clear Daisy Dew Drops(The Robin's Nest from Clear Dollar Stamps), Heat Tool, Sponge, Clear Embossing Powder, Embo
Techniques: sponging, Heat Embossing

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Adorable, Lisa! You always think so out of the box, and it's so inspiring ;D

01 09 10