Saturday, May 8, 2010

Free For All Challenge #11


This is my second card for Friday's Free For All Challenge

I used this fun new release BIRD-DAY HI from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS
I used my white gel pen to add accent dots to my bird and the clouds. I just love this cute bird illustrated by Trudy Sjolander. For the clouds, I made a template using Clouds die-namics steel dies from My Favorite Things. I cut out two sets from copy paper and adhered them to the top of a piece of copy paper so the tops of them were above the paper a little. Then I sponged over them with Pacific Point ink.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Bird-Day Hi! (CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS)
Paper: Cottonball Whtie (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), white gel pen, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Only Orange (Stampin Up), Copic Markers YG41, BV02, Y02, Y17, Boo, YG06, YR07, YR09, ZIG Millenium .05 black pen
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Pinking Circles large, Sponge, Cloud Die-namics (My Favorite Things used to make cloud template for sponged sky)
Techniques: Sponged Sky (using template made from Cloud die-namics by My Favorite Things), gel pen, Faux Stitching

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! This card is the cutest!
I love love love what you did with my birdie my friend! So bright and colorful!
Gonna print it off and show hubby!
Happy Mother's Day!
Hugs,
True :D

Vicki Dutcher said...

I so love the way you colored this cute little buy~~ He just screams happy~~

01 09 10