Monday, June 28, 2010

CLEAN AND SIMPLE WHEE


I finally inked up this cutie for today's Clean And Simple Challenge JEN'S SIG LINE COLORS.
I used this PURE INNOCENCE - START EACH DAY WITH WHEE from MY FAVORITE THINGS.
The colors for today's challenge are:
Bashful Blue
Certainly Celery
Pumpkin Pie
I know you are saying "Lisa her dress looks red", yes I know, but trust me IRL it is a dark orange. Honest.
I made my own cloud template and started from the top sponging with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China on the rest of the page. Then I sponged with Peeled Paint at the bottom and all over the edges with Vintage Photo. I used Bic Mark-It Markers to color her dress, shoes, barret and leaves then sponged with the Vintage Photo and popped up after I sewed on the front of the card.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Pure Innocence Start Each Day With Whee (My Favorite Things)
Paper: Wassau Exact Digital Hyper White (Paper Zone)
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Broken China, Peeled Paint, Bic Mark-It markers
Accessories: Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Needle, DMC floss, Tim Holtz Blending Tool. My own handmade cloud template, Dimensionals, Large round corner punch
Techniques: Sponged Clouds

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh Lisa I LOVE how you used this image....WOW the scene you created for her looks AMAZING girl!!! LOVE the sky!!

01 09 10