Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS


Today is one of my BSF's (Best Stamping Friend's) Birthday. Happy Birthday Kris aka krischir on SCS. I talk to Kris just about every day. And am very thankful for her friendship. One of the wonderful and nice people I have met on Splitcoaststampers.

I made this card just for Kris following today's Sketch Challenge #283.


My friend Shawne just started up her new digital company STUDIO 313. I made this card using her image Designer bday, this is so wonderful, it comes with sentiments and colored images to make your own card with. Wonderful amount of things and great quality for your money. I also used her digital papers CARNIVAL DOTS AND SPOTS and CARNIVAL SLOPPY STRIPE. I have never used digital papers before and was surprised by how bright and beautiful the papers printed.

RECIPE:
Stamps:
Designer bday (Studio 313)
Paper: Carnival dots and spots, Carnival Sloppy Stripe (Studio 313), Chocolate Chip, Melon Mambo (Stampin Up), Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stammps)
Ink: Printer
Accessories: Brads (Basic Grey Green at heart collection from Clear Dollar Stamps, Ribbon (Stampin Up RAK from K), Staple fastener and designer staples, EK border punch, Small Corner Rounder, Paper Piercer, Tonic Paper Distresser
Techniques: Distressed Edges, Digital

No comments:

01 09 10