Sunday, July 25, 2010

SAILBOAT SOLO


Hi. How's your weekend going? It was nice and sunny and warm here. However I was a little under the weather. But I managed to sit and work on a card. Funny how that works. Takes my mind off it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I made this card for DARE TO GET DIRTY 2010 for Julie's challenge - juliewritedesigns02.
I used the new digital image PEACEFUL SHORE from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
I printed out my image then cut out only the sailboat. I colored it and sponged the edges. For my panels, I dry embossed them then sponged the panels.
RECIPE:
ALL CDS STAMPS USED: Peacefull Shore Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Wassau Exact Digital Hyper White(Paper Zone), Worn Parchment, Tropical Mist (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain,
MARKERS: Copics R27, R29, R59, YR23, YR31, E53, E31, E57, B05, B15, Y17, BG05, YG06, YR07 (all from Clear Dollar Stamps)
ACCESSORIES:Starfish Charms, Mini Brads (Reccolections from Michaels), PaperPiercer, Mouse Pad, Needle, DMC floss, Cuttlebug, CB Embossing Folder Houndstooth, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Strawberrty Jam ribbon (Clear Dollar Stamps), 1/8" dimensionals, Score Tape (Clear Dollar Stamps)
TECHNIQUES:Dry Embossing, Sponging, Stitching

2 comments:

Fairy Cardmaker, Lisa said...

I'm always impressed when I find a good masculine card! This one is great.

Crystal said...

OH my word your embossing looks FANTASTIC I love this effect, what a GREAT card Lisa!

01 09 10