Thursday, August 19, 2010

COLOR WEBS



People seem to either love Halloween or don't. I happen to be one of those that LOVE the colors and costumes and jack-0-lanterns. So I had fun making this card in Halloween colors. I love green, purple, orange and black together for Halloween.

So when I saw today's Ways To Use It Challenge VERSAMARK this is what came to my mind. Well....not exactly...my first idea bombed so this is what I worked out without scrapping it and starting over so that is why my images are not more centered. My original idea only needed the corners showing.

I used this adorable new release SPIDER GREETINGS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.



I stamped my webs in VersaMark then used White embossing powder and heat embossed. Then went over them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks Spiced Marmalade, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint then just sponged the edges with Walnut Stain.

I faux stitched around my main panel for this month's Fan Club Fabulous Faux Gallery.

RECIPE:
Stamps:
Spider Greetings (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Cottonball White, Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: VersaMark, Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Inks Spiced Marmalade, Walnut Stain, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, White Gelly Roll Pen
Accessories: Top Boss White Embossing powder (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Heat Tool, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy (SU), Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Dimensionals, 1 1/4, 1 3/8 circle punches (SU),
Techniques: Emboss Resist, Faux Stitching

3 comments:

bernietom47 said...

Awesome card! I love the colors and the holiday!
Blessings Bernie

Linda Anderson said...

Wowza Lisa, this is one totally adorable card!!! I'm with you, I love Halloween, and I love your card!!! Have a great day girlfriend!!

Linda

Crystal said...

OMG OMG OMG this is def my new fav Lisa card...Holy moly gf I LOVE LOVE LOVE this, can you tell..this looks sooooooooo awesome!!! EEEEK fabulous girl!!!

01 09 10