Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DISTRESSED 108 WISHES


Hi....hope your week is off to a good start. I actually had to turn the heat on in the house today. Fall is coming.
Here is my card with my balloon(s) (check), bright colors (check), birthday sentiment (check), bright colors (check). Of course I kn0w I already said that. This card is for Miss Eula's 108th birthday teaparty. Come follow me to Mothermark's teapot tuesday teaparty.
I used a Pure innocence digi from DIGI STAMP CHARACTERS HEATHER ELLIS.
The sentiment on my card is from the set BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
I printed the image three times. I colored one whole image, then her head only and then two more balloons. I cut out her head and the balloons and popped them up for dimension. I just used my Tonic distressing tool for the bottom edges and stitched around the edges. Pretty simple.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Digi (Digi Stamp Characters Heather Ellis), Birthday Celebration (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Sweet Summertime line (Echo Park)
Ink: Printer, Bic Mark-It Markers, Copics N0,. 0 Blender
Accessories: Mouse Pad, Paper Piercer, Needle, DMC floss, Tonic Paper Distresser, Dimensionals
Techniques: Stitching, Distressing, Digital, Paper Tole

5 comments:

Jo said...

Oh this is SO lovely! I love the bright fun colours and the dimension to this card *claps*
Thank you for joining us over at sweet stampin
Jo xx

Cassie said...

Cute, cute, Lisa! I love the bright colors ;D

Unknown said...

What a lovely card..the colours really stand out and I love the layers xx Thansk for playing at sweet stamping xx

Tamie said...

OH MY she sure is cute! The layout of your card is awesome and the colors just make it pop! Thanks for playing at Sweet Stampin'

Tamie - GDT

Dawn B. said...

I just love her.. I got her too.. Have had her sitting on my desk.. She is so sweet and you did a great job with her..:)

01 09 10