Monday, August 2, 2010

FLUTTERING BUTTERFLY


I am having trouble sleeping. So what did I do? Make another card of course, Hee, for today's Clean And Simple Challenge WAYS TO USE POLKA-DOTS.
I just had to make another card since I knew I had the perfect handmade embellie RAK from my sweet friend Harriet. I just stitched through the buttons and sponged the edges with Only Orange and Tim Holtz Walnut Stain.
I paired it with this sentiment from BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birthday Celebration (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Only Orange (SU), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Accessories: RAK from Harriet, Large round corner punch, dimensional, DMC floss, Needle
Techniques: Stitching, sponging
I am so glad you stopped by.

2 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super cute Lisa...hope you sleep will find you soon though!

Stacy Morgan said...

Pretty with the single butterfly against the white. Great job.

01 09 10