Monday, August 2, 2010

FLUTTERING BUTTERFLY


I am having trouble sleeping. So what did I do? Make another card of course, Hee, for today's Clean And Simple Challenge WAYS TO USE POLKA-DOTS.
I just had to make another card since I knew I had the perfect handmade embellie RAK from my sweet friend Harriet. I just stitched through the buttons and sponged the edges with Only Orange and Tim Holtz Walnut Stain.
I paired it with this sentiment from BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
RECIPE:
Stamps: Birthday Celebration (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Only Orange (SU), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Accessories: RAK from Harriet, Large round corner punch, dimensional, DMC floss, Needle
Techniques: Stitching, sponging
I am so glad you stopped by.

2 comments:

Gloria said...

Super cute Lisa...hope you sleep will find you soon though!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Pretty with the single butterfly against the white. Great job.

01 09 10