Thursday, August 26, 2010

SCRIPTURE PHOTO CARD

Earlier this month we took a mini vacay to Crater Lake, Oregon. Boy is it pretty. The day was warm and blue skies. It was lovely though I could not do the 500 ft climb downward to the lake because of my broken foot.

Today's Ways To Use It Challenge on SCS PICTURE THIS is to make a project using a photo. I made this photo card of my handsome hubby for his Mom.

I used the new release SCRIPTURE OCCASIONS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

RECIPE:

STAMPS: Scripture Occasions (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER: Cottonball White, Deep Sea (Clear Dollar Stamps), Paradise Lingo DP (Bo Bunny)
INK:VersaMark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
ACCESSORIES:Jumbo Scallop Dienamic (My Favorite Things), Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Heat Tool, Top Boss White Embossing Powder (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Needle, Transparency Film, DMC floss
TECHNIQUE:Stitching, Distressing

No comments:

01 09 10