Sunday, September 19, 2010

SIMPLY JESUS IS THE REASON

How is your weekend going? I got to go to the University of Washington Football game yesterday with my husband. They played the Nebraska Cornhuskers and got stomped on 56 to 21. Yuk. I was amazed by all the Cornhusker fans. There was a lot of red. It was a beautiful sunny day. My favorite part is always the fly by. That is soooooooooooooooo cool. I love the thunderous sound.

Today I played in the Splitcoaststampers Featured Stamper Challenge. Congratulations to Kristen aka eberlinek. If you have not had the priviledge of checking out her gallery you should. Very inspiring.

I cased THIS card of Kristen's.

Changes I made:
omitted ribbon and photo corner
put brads on image
stamped bg
Stitched middle panel

I used the new releases JESUS IS THE REASON and BLOOMING BACKGROUND from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

I was trying to keep this Simple. The coloring is just simple Copic coloring. No shading. Besides being time consuming with the coloring...it is an easy card. I already used red on my flowers on another card so I wanted to use pink this time.

STAMPS:Jesus Is The Reason, Blooming Background (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White , Night Eclipse (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
MARKERS:Copic R20 (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
ACCESSORIES:Micro Brads (Recollections), Dimensionals, DMC floss, Needle, Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad
TECHNIQUES:Stitching

No comments:

01 09 10