Wednesday, October 27, 2010

PUMPKIN PATCH KITTY


Happy Wednesday! I am having fun this week playing in challenges. Yay. Today I played in the Sketch Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
I used this adorable Digi PATCHPAL SCARECROW from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
I used some brand new paper I got. The background panel is Basic Grey Pyrus. I just love it.
RECIPE:
Stamps/Images
: Patchpal Scarecrow Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, October Afternoon Fly a Kite, Basic Grey Indian Summer, Basic Grey Pyrus (all from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers:Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Copic Markers B97, E29, E57, YR07, YR02, Y17, R20, RV000, YR31, YR23, YG95, YG67, V06, R59, R27
Accents/Tools:Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Dimensionals, Computer, Designer Label Dies (Clear Dollar Stamps), Cuttlebug, EK Border Punch, Photo Anchors, Mini Brads (Recollections from Michaels), CB Distressed Stripes and Houndstooth Embossing Folders
Techniques:Stitching, Digital, Dry Embossing, Distressing

2 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW what a SUPER SWEET image Lisa, and your colors and layout is FANTASTIC!!!!!

Dawn B. said...

I LOVE your copics coloring too.. You are really doing a wonderful job.. I can see why you like this paper. WOuld have never thought to use it for a pumpkin card.. Great job.

01 09 10