Monday, October 25, 2010

SNOW GINGHAM


Hi. Happy Monday. Its happy because I got to play in one of my favorite challenges the Clean And Simple Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
Today's challenge was to use gingham or checks. I new exactly what I was going to do. I just love this paper from October Afternoon. So I did a little paper piecing with this cutie called SNOW TWEET from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Snow Tweet (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Worn Parchment, Cottonball White, October Afternoon Fly A Kite (All from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Copics YR07, Y17, R27, BV08, BG05, YG06, RV06 (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Paper Piercer, Mouse Pad, Thread, Needle, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Dimensional Glaze, Dimensionals
Techniques:Stitching, Distressing, Paper Piecing
Thanks for taking a peek today at my blog. Please come again soon. Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

SO CUTE LOVE this snowman and that fabby sentiment Lisa, what a GREAT design...FABBY CAS card girl!

K. Joy said...

That is REALLY cute! Wow, I love how you did this. The way the snowman is popping out of the square like that is perfect! Thanks for sharing. :)

Lynette said...

So, so darling, Lisa! I love the simplicity, and I love the Kraft, too. Oh, and the stitching and "out-of-the-box" snowman!

Gloria Dojlido said...

This is wonderful...love how you did the little snowman out of the box.

01 09 10