Sunday, November 14, 2010

SICK TURTLE HOUSE


I am so excited...my friend and fellow DT member is today's Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers. Congratulations Angela aka jellybean74.
For the Featured Stamper Challenge I chose this card of Angela's to case.
Changes I made:
Made my card a house shape
Extended the two vertical panels to the whole card
Made white image panel to a vertical window
Simple colored my turtle
Stamped my sentiment on image panel

I used this cute as can be set GET WELL CRITTERS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.


RECIPE:
Stamps/Images
: Get Well Critters (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Worn Parchment, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Momento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Bic Mark-It Markers
Accents/Tools:Cuttlebug, CB Embossing Folder Distressed Stripes, Dimensionals, Chalk, Qtips, Tim Holtz Blending Tool
Techniques:Distressing, Chalking, Dry Embossing, Shape Card

2 comments:

Crystal said...

SOOO Super cute and creative Lisa, thsi is FABULOUS!!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Lisa this is so sweet.. I love your house.. Poor thing he needs to get better.. Great case.

01 09 10