Monday, December 20, 2010

I survived my Christmas Party I threw with 13 of his teenage friends. Yikes. Hee. They are good kids and it was fun. Except the FLARP gooh in the carpet. UGH.

So...it is Monday..time for the CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE on SCS. Today's challenge is to be inspired by this APRON.

First I made my card look like a feminine apron in shape. Pretty simple. I used the round label punch from Stampin Up for the neckline. The shape was just drawn freehand and cut out.

I used my new Flourishes stamp set MIX 'N' MUGS. Such a fun set. I was dieing to ink it up.

I used scraps for the bottom of the apron to look like the frills in the inspiration piece. They are only glued at the top of each panel so they pop up a little. This card will mail flat. A plus.

No comments:

01 09 10