Monday, December 27, 2010

JUST A NOTE


Its Monday....so it is time to play in the CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE on SCS.
Todays CAS Challenge is a Color Challenge. We are to use:
Kraft
White
Wild Wasabi
Chocolate Chip
I used the new set I got for my birthday Mix 'n' Mugs from Flourishes.
RECIPE:
Stamps:
Mix 'n' Mugs (Flourishes)
Paper: Worn Parchment, Cottonball , Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Making Memories DP
Ink: Momento Rich Cocoa (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain
Accessories: Martha Stewart Baker's Twine, Paper Clip, Basic Grey Button, Pop Up Squares, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, EK Border Punch, Fiskars small round corner punch

2 comments:

Meg said...

What a cute little card! I love how you used the "filler" stamp all by itself!

Stacy Morgan said...

Great CAS and I like the idea of this for a teacher gift set.... hhhmmm... you got me thinking. hee hee

01 09 10