Sunday, January 30, 2011

CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE #104

ROCK & ROLL is the theme for this week's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE on SCS.


I pulled out the stamp set ROCK ON from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. Then racked my brain what to do.... a record was the idea I came up with but I wasn't sure how to incorporate it. Then I looked at all the cool sentiments in this stamp set and decided to do a word collage. I have been seeing a lot of them recently on SCS and I love them. So I decided to give it a try.


So I put the sentiments on scrap paper and laid them out the way I wanted then put my large acrylic block directly on top to pick them up and keep them in place. I stamped on my card and put the record where I wanted it and continued stamping the sentiments one at a time filling in the blanks til it looked the way I wanted. Pretty simple really. And fun to see all the different ways you can use a stamp set.


RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Rock On (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps), Melon Mambo (SU), Echo Park Be Mine
Inks/Markers:Momento Dye Ink Pad Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Pop Up Squares, Ribbon, 1 1/4, 1/2, 1/4 circle punches, Score Tape (from Clear Dollar stamps
Techniques:collage text

No comments:

01 09 10