Thursday, February 24, 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch Challenge 035

I hope you'll come join us for this month's AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch Challenge.
You can find all the details on how you can be eligible for a prize by playing HERE.
I flipped the sketch to the left.

I made my own dp using the set BBD3 from AnnaBelle Stamps. I sponged Tim Holtz Distress Ink Broken China on the back panel and Peeled Paint on the grass panel. Then I stamped in the same inks with the background stamps. For the grass I cut out the top. Then I sponged the edges using Vintage Photo.

I used Tombow markers on watercolor paper using an aqua brush to color LIL BEE'S BIG FLOWERS from AnnaBelle Stamps.

Recipe:
STAMPS:
BBD3, Lil Bee's Big Flowers (AnnaBelle Stamps)
PAPER;Night Eclipse (Clear Dollar Stamps), Strathmore Watercolor paper 140lb
INK:Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo, Broken China, Versafine Onyx Black, Tombow Markers 992, N79, N57, 491, 452, 526, 912, 885, 847, 090, 055, 095, 993, 925, 905, 491, N95
ACCESSORIES:AnnaBelle Stamps Chilli Sprinkles, Spellbinders Scallop Oval and Oval Nestabilities, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Paper Piercer and Piercing Mat (We R Memory Kepers), Needle, DMC floss, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Anti Static Embossing Pouch, Heat Tool, Aqua Brush
TECHNIQUES:Heat Embossing, Stitching, Sponging, Watercoloring with Tombow Markers

I hope you check out the rest of the Design Team's Creations using this sketch
Belles
Andrea
Sue W
Kylie
Chupa
Ida
Jerusha
Rene'
Lisa
Sue K


Bellas
Liz
Kerry



THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY. ENJOY YOUR DAY!









11 comments:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Lisa, loving that you flipped the sketch, I MUST do that more myself.

Love how you created your own patterned paper with the background stamps, something else I MUST do!

You make that bee and flower image very classy! FAB take on the sketch.

Have a terrific weekend!

Rene Sharp said...

Lisa your card is my fave this week. So bright and happy!!! :)

Larisa said...

Lisa, it is so beautiful! The bright yellow is fantastic!Love this Bee)))

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. you always have the best cards.. I love that you created your own designer paper.. Great card sweet friend.

A Consuming Passion said...

Fun card Lisa! Love the stamped backgrounds and your sponging too!
Stitching is also a nice touch you add to your cards Fabulous!!!

Sue said...

you really need to stop using this stamp Lisa, I turn green with envy each time I see the marvellous creations you whip up with it-lol!! definately on my list for the next order!
brilliantly mixed with the new backgrounds, perfectly coloured! :)

Lynette said...

Super cute, Lisa - great colors and stamps!

Christi said...

Such a darling card! I love your image and your coloring AND your special dp! You always bring your best work, which is awesome!

Ida said...

So very cute! This is just a cheery and sweet card all the way around.

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable!

Andrea said...

Love it Lisa!! The colours are stunning and your watercolouring amazing!!
Hugs,
Andrea
x

01 09 10