Monday, February 28, 2011

CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS SNEAK PEEKS DAY TWO


Welcome to day two of Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks.




Sets being previewed today

LADYBUG HUGS

HYDRANGEA

ROSES TO DIE FOR
YEARLY SENTIMENTS --MARCH 2011 SOM



You can see the full reveal of these sets on the Clear Dollar Stamps Blog HERE.




Be sure to check out the fantastic creations the Design Team came up with













Here are creations I made using these fabulous sets





I just love this set LADYBUG HUGS.


RECIPE:


Stamps/Images: Ladbybug Hugs (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Strathmore Watercolor Paper 140lb, Basic Grey Junebug (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers:Versafine Onyx Black, Tombow Markers 9112, 885, 847, 090, 055, 985, 992, N79n57, 133, 177, 249
Accents/Tools:Aqua Brush, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, EK Success Border Punch, Perforater Blade, Mini Brad, Photo Anchor, Pop up square
Techniques:Watercoloring with Tombow Markers


I think you'll fall in love with this set HYDRANGEA. I made a corner bookmark by stamping the hydrangea and coloring and cutting it out. Then I stamped it again on dp and cut it out and glued where I wanted so it would slip on the page of your book.


RECIPE:


Stamps/Images: Hydrangea (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Watercolor Paper
Inks/Markers:Versafine Onyx Black, Tombow Markers 173 Lim Juice, 245 Sweat Pea, 249, Spruce Needle, 703, Tickled Pink , 491 Billowing Clouds, 555 Still Waters (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Anti Static Embossing pouch, Aqua Brush, Score tape (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Techniques:Heat Embossing, Corner Bookmark, Watercoloring with Tombow Markers



I just love to make shape cards and that is what I did here....I made a flower pot. I just love these roses. They work perfectly with the BLOOMING BOUQUET DIE SET. I cut out my flowers using the large die from watercolor paper then heat embossed and sponged my flowers. I sponged the edges with Hot cocoa after the color for a little pop. I did the same with the leaves.


RECIPE:


.Stamps/Images: Roses To Die For (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball white (Clear Dollar Stamps), October Afternoon Fly A Kite (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Watercolor Paper
Inks/Markers:Clear Dollar Stamps Palette Ink Pads:Fresh Papaya, Wild Ginger, Bubble Gum, Wild Huckleberry, Pucker Up, Tropical Mist, Turuoise Gem, Lime Juice, Hot Cocoa, Versafine Onyx Black
Accents/Tools:Blooming Bouquet Die set, Tabs & Tags Die Set(both from Clear Dollar Stamps), Fresh Papaya ribbon *Clear Dollar Stamps), 1/8" hole punch, Paper Piercer and Piercing Mat (We R Memory Keepers), Dimensional foam adhesive, Large Round Corner Punch, Sponge
Techniques:Heat Embossing, Sponging, Stitching

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Wowzers, these are all gorgeous, Lisa! Genius rose card, and of course awesome colors on all projects. I LOVE the colors you choose :D

Lili said...

Lovely!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Awesome Lisa. Your ladybug is so vibrant and cheerful. Your bookmark is awesome.... the flower pot is creative and pretty. Awesome sneaks.

Unknown said...

Awesome samples Lisa!
I sooo love your eye for color! :)

Hugs,
True :D

Linda Anderson said...

Girlie, you simply make me smile everytime I look at your creations!! They are all so adorable with such wonderously bright fun colors!!!!!

Linda

Gina Lindsay said...

All your samples look great! I LOVE the coloring on that hydrangea. Wow, that looks great! Love the first card too, yellow and red are my favorite colors.

01 09 10