Thursday, February 3, 2011

WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE #308


I HEART YOU...is today's WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE on splitcoaststampers.
This beautiful scripture is from the new release SCRIPTURES OF HOPE from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.
I cut my spellbinders scallop heart from dp, embossed my scripture on it and adhered to my white card front. Then I ran it through my Cuttlebug using the Large Polka Dots CB Embossing Folder. I then turned the panel over placed it back in the folder, moving it over to the side a tiny bit and embossed again.
The butterflies are cut apart from the Martha Stewart Deep Border Punch.
RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Scriptures of Hope (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Night Eclipse, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Little Yellow Bicycle The Sharon Ann Delightful Collection
Inks/Markers: Versafine Onyx Black
Accents/Tools:Clear Crystal Stickers (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Score Tape (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Martha Stewart Deep Border Punch (cut apart), Heat Tool, Ranger Clear Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy (SU), Spellbinders Scallop Heart Nestabilities, Cutttlebug, CB Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensional Glaze (to glue butterflies)
Techniques:Dry Embossing, Heat Embossing, Double Embossing, Paper Piecing

2 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

This is so beautifully done! Love the colors in the heart.

Crystal said...

Lisa this is sooo pretty!

01 09 10