Sunday, March 6, 2011

CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE #109


I have happy news! I am on the Spring CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN TEAM. Yay! I made it.


This week's CAS challenge #109 is HUMOR. To make a CAS card/project inspired by the word humor.


So for my card I used this adorable set CHARLIE HORSE from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. I just love this set and was so happy to ink it up for this challenge. This is a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 card. I sponged the white 3 3/4" square panel using Tim Holtz distress inks Shabby Shutters and Broken China then sponged the edges with Vintage Photo.



I heat embossed the image on white CS then Cut around it. I stamped it again and cut out Charlie and sponged Charlie with Vintage Photo and popped up. Then I just made a fence using worn parchment. It is popped up too after adhering the pieces. For the sentiment...I heat embossed it on white cs....then cut out and popped up. That is it.



RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Charlie Horse (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, Worn Parchment (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Versafine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutters, Broken China
Accents/Tools:Clear Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug, CB Distressed Stripes embossing folder, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Dimensional Foam adhesive
Techniques:Dry Embossing, Sponging, Heat Embossing


6 comments:

Lynette said...

Cute card, Lisa - very punny:) A huge congrats on making the CAS team. That's awesome!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Too cute Lisa...love the fence posts. Congrat's on making the CAS Design Team!

Anonymous said...

Ack! This card is just stinkin' cute! Love the coloring :) Left you a little something on my blog today :)
http://daydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/liebster-blog-award.html

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Too fun Lisa!! That image and sentiment are perfect!! Congrats on the CAS design team!

Dawn B. said...

Congrats my sweet friend..How could they not pick you. This card is amazing. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You do such awesome work. Great job..

Stacy Morgan said...

LOL This is totally cute. Whohoo.. Congrats on the CAS team. Saw it on the forums... very cool girlie!

01 09 10