Sunday, March 27, 2011

CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE #112

This is my card for this week's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE #112.


I used the CUTTIN' UP SVG FILE -- BEEHIVE SVG & PDF from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS



The bee and sentiment are from the set SENTIMENTAL FLOWERS from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS



I also used the SENTIMENTAL FLOWERS SVG FILE for the sentiment


I made my beehive shaped card from the CDS Beehive SVG. I used the Sentimental Flowers SVG to cut out the sentiment outline then I stamped the sentiment on it and cut it up for placement. The bees, I stamped and punched out the circle and colored then colored, cut out and pop up another bee. The are adhered to the card with strips of transparency film. It makes them stand out from the card and the fold down to put in the envelope.


Stamps/Images: Sentimental Flowers (Clear Dollar Stamps) Cardstock/Papers:Night Eclipse, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps), Bo Bunny Inks/Markers: Momento Dye Ink Pad Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo, Copics Y31, B00, N10, Blender Accents/Tools:Cuttin Up SVG file - Beehive SVG & PDF, pop up squares, score tape (from Clear dollar Stamps, Fiskars 1/2" circle punch, xacto blade, cutting mat, Tim Holtz Blender tool, Transparency film Techniques:acetate pop ups, cut up sentiment, SVG



THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my Lisa, now this is one AWESOME design, LOVE your bees and behive, soooo creative and FABULOUS!!!! hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Gloria Dojlido said...

Super duper cute Lisa! Gigi says 'woof'..aka hi! (grin)

Andrea said...

This is so clever Lisa, and so cute!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Hi Lisa, I LOVE your bee hive card it's too cute!! :)

01 09 10