Friday, March 18, 2011

CLEARLY INSPIRED CHALLENGE #24

It is time for CLEARLY INSPIRED CHALLENGE 24.
This challenge is a sketch challenge. For all the details on how to play and prizes go to the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG.
I love making shaped cards and when I first saw this sketch I wondered what shape I could make using it and a doghouse came to mind. It provided the perfect opportunity to use this New Digi Release SENTIMENTAL PUPPY
Stamps/Images: Sentimental Puppy Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White, Neenah Solar White (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Basic Grey Wander and Max & Whiskers
Inks/Markers: Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Copics YR31, YR23, Y17, R20, RV000, R27, R29, R59, Palette Ink Pad Tropical Mist (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Cuttlebug, CB Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilites and Ribbon Tags Trio Shapeabilities, Baker's Twine (Martha Stewart), Basic Grey Glazed Brads Junebug (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Pop Ups, Score Tape (from Clear Dollar stamps), My own handmade dog house template
Techniques:Dry Embossing, Sponging, Digi, Shape Card


Be sure to check out the free digi to use with this challenge on the CDS blog HERE.

6 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh, Lisa, Lisa, Lisa, how awesome that you made a shaped card. You never cease to amaze me with your amazing creativity. I really do just want to come hang out with you and soak up some of your crafty goodness. Great colors, and such a cute little CDS digi :D

Shell said...

Gracious!!! That's such a precious card, Lisa. Love the coloring and the shaped card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just precious! Love the dog house shape. That puppy is so,so cute!

Linda Anderson said...

Girlfriend, you amaze me everytime I see one of your cards!!! A doghouse shaped card!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!! I love, love, love it!!!

Linda

Sue said...

Absolutely amazing Lisa, the paper is gorgeous as it the beautifully coloured puppy and the unique shape you have whipped up!! :)

Barb said...

Lisa - you are the QUEEN of shaped cards! This one is adorable!! I love it!

01 09 10