Monday, May 16, 2011

NEW DIGIS FROM CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS

You're going to want to check out these NEW DIGIS at CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. Go to the Clear Dollar Stamps BLOG for the full reveal.


This new digi I used is called GOAT designed by Trudy Sjolander. I just had a blast making this card.
Inside says: BUT THE GOAT ATE IT

For my grass I used the faux tearing technique. I tore a piece of paper and put it on the card and sponged with Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters and Tim Holtz Walnut Stain.

My goat, I printed, cut out and sponged with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain. The bill is the same way printed, cut out and sponged with Shabby Shutters. I punched with a 1/4" hole punch to make it fit in the goat's mouth. I popped it all with pop up dots.

I used scallop punch from SU on corner for bite mark.

Recipe:
Stamps/Images: Goat Digi (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Inks Walnut Stain, Shabby Shutters
Accents/Tools:14" hole punch, Scotch foam tape, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Computer, Printer, Microsoft Publisher, Torn paper template, removable tape, Scallop Circle punch (SU)
Techniques:Masking, Digi, Distressing/Sponging

CHECK OUT WHAT INSPIRATION THE DIGI DESIGN TEAM HAS FOR YOU:




Jerusha

Kathy





3 comments:

Kecia said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bite mark!!!! Too incredibly clever!

Linda Anderson said...

Love your card Lisa! Clean, simple, and out of this world adorable!!!!! Love the "chomp" mark!

Linda

The Other Patti Sue said...

How adorable... so cute!

01 09 10