Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Paper Smooches August GD Search


I am so happy to use this set HANG UPS from PAPER SMOOCHES STAMPS.
I used FOLKal points for the heart.

I went to the ER this am with kidney pain and any moment now I will give birth to two gaggedy rocks. Oh yay. So I wanted to make one more card for this challenge and I went to this set. I could relate to this sentiment today. Inspiration came for this card while I was sitting in bed recooperating pushing the fluids. Hee.

Recipe:
STAMPS:Hang Ups, FOLKal Points (Paper Smooches)
PAPER:Cottonball White, Playground (Echo Park)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black, LadyBug Red, Tim Holtz Broken China, Copics R27, C-1
ACCESSORIES:Spellbinders Circle and Square Nestabilities, Tim Holtz Blending Tool, Sponge, 1 1/4" circle punch, Cuttlebug


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! PS have the cutest stamps and I love the card you created with them! Oooh, and your polka dot parachute rocks!!
Hope you feel better soon.

Anni said...

This card makes me love! What a fantastic use of the stamp! So cuute!

Jenny said...

Oh i love this to bits Lisa, The polka parachute is fab and love how is stands proud of the card.
Hope your feeling good soon
Jenny x

Meg said...

Tee-hee, such a cute card. I want to find an animal I can make parachute now! I'm so sorry to hear it was made while you were under duress- hope you are feeling better soon!

Chunyuan said...

Love love this card. Love the bright red polka dot umbrella that goes out of the card base. LOve how you used die cut to create the umbrella.

Hope you feel better soon. Take care,
Chunyuan

Christi said...

Oh My LANTA!! Lisa this is fabulous!! I Love it!You are so creative and talented, you are always inspiring me!
Hugs from TX
Christi

Debbie Carriere said...

This is so fantastic!!!! I so need to get some Paper Smooches stamps!! Love the red parachute and the sentiment! Hope you feel better :)

*Alison* said...

This is so cute and very creative.. I just love the little para-shoot that he is holding onto... that red paper makes your card pop.. :) HUGS

Ali said...

This is so cute and very creative....
Scratch Card Printing
discount card printing
Membership card printing

Samantha Taylor said...

This is just adorable and so fun!

01 09 10