Saturday, October 22, 2011

New SVG Releases

INTRODUCING OCTOBER SVGS FROM CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS
It's the 22nd of the month and that means......
New SVG releases. You can see more on the CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS BLOG.



My first sample is using the BEVERAGE CADDY SVG Designed by Stacy Morgan.
I used the digi SWEET AND SPICY.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Sweet and Spicy Digital Image (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Worn Parchment, Cottonball White (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Inks/Markers: Printer, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Copics R29, BG15, E37, YR23 (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Beverage Catty SVG/ PDF (Clear Dollar Stamps), Nedle, Thread, Piercer and Piercing Pad (We R Memory Keepers), Score Tape (from Clear Dollar Stamps), Scotch dimensional tape, dimensional glaze, SCAL, Cricuit Expression, Spiced Cider, Styrofoam cups, cinnamon sticks, Tropical Mist Ribbon (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Techniques:Beverage Catty SVG, Paper Tole, Digital


CHOO CHOO TRAIN SVG




I made window mats for outside the windows in the SVG file myself. I put acetate (transparency film from an office supply store) inside so it would hold my candy.

RECIPE:
Stamps/Images: Say It With A Kiss (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Cardstock/Papers:Night Eclipse, Cottonball White
Inks/Markers:Memento Tuxedo Black (from Clear Dollar Stamps)
Accents/Tools:Choo Choo Train SVG (Clear Dollar Stamps), score tape (from Clear Dollar Stamps), SCAL, Cricut Expression
Techniques:SVG

THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY. ENJOY YOUR DAY!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

More amazing stuff Lisa! How cute is this train, and I love that you have filled it with chocolates, this would make such a fab present or table decoration for a party!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oooh how cool are these and just in time for Christmas treats!!!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness Lisa how CREATIVE and FABULOUS are these!!!! LOVE your ideas gf!!! Enjoy your weekend!

Rosemary said...

oh what fabulous projects, lisa!! love the little train...

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa - you have been very busy! Awesome projects - yum, yum:)

stacy morgan said...

Lisa this is wonderful, I adore the train and the kisses. Fabulous gift ideas.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Lisa, I just love both of these projects! You do such a totally fab job with these SVG files! Great creativity girl!
Hugs, Sarah

Vicki Dutcher said...

Your train is so awesome!! Just too cute~

Kecia said...

This is AMAZING! WOW!!! Wish there was a train track from you to me...that could just chuga-chuga-choo it's way to me! I love it!

01 09 10