Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life's A Party

This week's CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE is a word challenge PARTY.

So I made a center step card. You can view my tutorial for making this 5 x 5 Center Step Card HERE.

I used this fun set BIRTHDAY PARTY from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

RECIPE:
STAMPS:Birthday Party (Clear Dollar Stamps)
PAPER:Cottonball White, Worn Parchment (Clear Dollar Stamps)
INK:Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Walnut Stain, Copics YR04, YR07 (from Clear Dollar Stamps), white gelly roll pen
ACCESSORIES:Needle, Thread, Paper Piercer and Mat (We R Memory Keepers), Scotch dimensonal tape, Tim Holtz Blender Tool
Techniques: Center Step Card, Stitching, Paper Tole, sponging

THANK YOU FOR VISITING. ENJOY YOUR DAY!


5 comments:

Gloria Dojlido said...

Great card Lisa....hugs!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun card Lisa! Love the 'centre step', I must try this myself. Thanks for the inspiration!

A Consuming Passion said...

Fabulous card Lisa!

Christi said...

Gosh! Lisa!! You are so talented, especially with the beaury of CAS cards. I love love this!!

Lynette said...

I love that style of card, and I love the simplicity of yours!

01 09 10